A Junior Corporate Recruiter helps initiate the hiring process by identifying and contacting qualified candidates for employment opportunities. A successful junior recruiter will have demonstrated strong critical thinking, research, sales, and people skills. Junior recruiters work in support of the recruiting team in contacting candidates directly as well as continuously expanding the candidate database. Experience at the junior level can help qualify recruiters for promotions and opportunities to recruit for higher level candidates and run a "full desk"
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
Highly organized self motivated driven individuals with some staffing experience and a desire to become a corporate sales recruiter.
SPFC KEY METRICS:
• Leadership with deep mortgage origination experience
• Long-term, impeccable industry reputation
• Approved with FNMA, FHLMC , GNMA, FHA , VA, RHS and CalHFA
• Experienced Professional Underwriters (average 15 years)
• 85% Purchase Money
• Competitive compensation
• Dynamic easy to use marketing
• Team environment, with no division between Sales and Operations
• True servant leadership culture
SHORT INTRODUCTIONS TO A FEW OF THE WAYS WE EMPOWER ORIGINATORS:
Mobility RE: http://youtu.be/c9yqyH6cUyM
Mortgage MAPP: http://youtu.be/3Vyc7gN-GFg
In Process Campaign: http://youtu.be/LidoJBKznGY
Pre-Qual Campaign: http://youtu.be/2xNISRyNH4I
Corporate Trainer: http://youtu.be/lUUlWYcUmWE
Onboard Specialist: http://youtu.be/l9avTb6cfIc
Personalized blog updated daily: http://www.simplifyingthemarket.com/en/
Sure, there’s more. Contact us now to hear more confidentially with no obligation.